Accessibility statement for sweetmentalhealth.org
This accessibility statement applies to sweetmentalhealth.org.
This website is run by Matthew Sweet of Sweet Mental Health.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Adjust the contrast levels and toggle font sizes
- Zoom in (Pinch to Zoom) on mobile
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader like NVDA
- View captions on videos
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some of the dropdown menus do not work by using just a keyboard
To rectify this the links are available in the footer of the website
- Some of the accordion boxes do not open by using just a keyboard
To rectify this you are able to email email@example.com stating the website page address and information you require.
Feedback, contact information, and reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you need information on this website in a different format or if you find any problems not listed on this page:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as quickly as possible.